Why can't I connect to Tex?
The good news about most connection issues is that they are pretty easy to diagnose and fix. Below are a few of the most common reasons for this problem, and steps for troubleshooting each.
The most common reason why you cannot connect to Tex is because your phone is temporarily not connected to the internet.
To ensure you have a working internet connection, check the following:
- You have a data plan on your carrier's network or a Wi-Fi connection with internet access.
- The signal strength of the Wi-Fi or data network is good and the phone is connected to the network.
- Open a webpage in your phone browser to see if it loads. If it does, your phone is connected to the internet!
- Reboot your phone.
Verifying your phone number in Tex.
To successfully complete verification, please check that:
- You have entered your phone number correctly in Tex in the full international format. For example: +595 981 123123
- Your phone is connected to the internet with a strong signal. Open up a webpage to make sure.
- You have the latest version of Tex.
- You are not roaming.
- You can send and receive SMS messages.
- You can receive phone calls.
If you still cannot verify:
Some carriers have troubles routing the SMS. Please fill this form to receive a phone call with your code.
Once completed, you must receive a call with the verification code in the next minute.
Then, go back to Tex and fill the "Verification code" field with the one you received.
Simple. Easy. Secure. Private.
Let us know what do you think we can add or do to do it this better.Send us something